Saturday, January 14, 2012

Invitation to Join "Lectio Divina" Blog

Dear Friends,

I am writing to invite Catholic Workers to join me in pondering the daily Scripture readings at: http://dailydynamite.wordpress.com

This blog is an attempt to unwrap the "dynamite" of Catholic wisdom as it is lived daily by Catholic Workers. It is intended to be for and by CWs and sympathizers as they practice lectio divina, a method for praying with Scripture. “Dynamite” will be based on the lectionary readings for Mass and offer a CWS perspective and interpretation, as best I know it and with insight from other bloggers.

Peace,

Tom Johnson, tomejohn3@gmail.com
Hope House Catholic Worker
Dubuque, IA

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered this and find that you've stopped updating the blog. Such a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am sorry that this blog didn't continue. I appreciate what a lot of work it must have been. Perhaps if we offered some help spreading the word about the blog so the author would feel more supported?

    ReplyDelete